Thanks to Missing Noah for nominating me for the “One Lovely Blog” award!
Here are the rules:
1) Thank the one that nominated you.
2) Put up the picture for the One Lovely Blog Award.
3) Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
4) Nominate seven other people and tell them that you have nominated them.
Seven Random Things About Me:
1. I had never met or spoken to anyone on my dad’s side of the family until this past June when I met my dad’s brother. We now keep in touch through email.
2. My husband and I met each other Freshman year of high school and started dating Senior year. We’ve been together ever since.
3. I have an irrational dislike for small pieces of paper like tags in clothing and receipts. Tags get cut out of everything and I don’t like touching small receipts.
4. I majored in Computer Science, Psychology, Comp Sci again, and finally Management Science in college. I also briefly considered majoring in English and Sociology. I may be slightly indecisive.
5. I used to curse like a sailor in grammar school when I was with my friends because we thought it made us “cool.” Oh, how mistaken we were.
6. I’ve never actually had a conversation with my mother-in-law because she speaks Spanish and I don’t. We both understand the other, but we’re also both too stubborn (self-conscious?) to try speaking the other’s language. Despite that, I love her and feel like we have an incredibly close relationship. I know I can count on her for anything.
7. I’ve been to a psychologist 3 times (each time a bad experience) and was on anti-anxiety meds for years. Without them, I don’t know if I would have made it through college sans nervous breakdown.
And now, I’m nominating: