I admit this is not my idea. I’ve seen it on at least two other blogs (Sometimes Sweet and Life of Love come to mind), but I’m feeling especially complain-y and odd today so I am blatantly jumping on this bandwagon.
This is a list of things that I don’t like, that everyone else around me seems to love:
- Coffee, including all coffee-flavored things
- Chocolate covered fruit (or any combination of the two)
- The mustache trend all over Pinterest
- Those tulle tutus on little girls
- Headbands and/or giant bows on little girls
- Red meat
- Modern Family, Arrested Development, the Housewives shows, pretty much any celebrity reality show
- Shoes (I often feel like I am failing at being a woman because I live in flip flops, sneakers, and my furry boots. I don’t get the whole shoe obsession.)
So, what’s on your list?